12/18/12
After a really rough day, I was almost afraid to call the nurse to check on Etta. It is so hard to hear when she has had a rough time. Since I have become nocturnal well before bringing the baby home because I am pumping milk for her, I usually call during the night. Her night nurse stated that she had taken all her fluids orally and was calm. Such a relief!!
When we went to visit her in the morning, we found her wide awake seemingly waiting for us to feed her. Her feeding went well today and she successfully nursed, as well as took a supplemental bottle of breast milk. Spencer feeds her the bottle and she just kept wanting more. She ate almost 3 oz in one setting. It’s amazing how a good day can really brighten the week.
After a really rough day, I was almost afraid to call the nurse to check on Etta. It is so hard to hear when she has had a rough time. Since I have become nocturnal well before bringing the baby home because I am pumping milk for her, I usually call during the night. Her night nurse stated that she had taken all her fluids orally and was calm. Such a relief!!
When we went to visit her in the morning, we found her wide awake seemingly waiting for us to feed her. Her feeding went well today and she successfully nursed, as well as took a supplemental bottle of breast milk. Spencer feeds her the bottle and she just kept wanting more. She ate almost 3 oz in one setting. It’s amazing how a good day can really brighten the week.
| She officially has grown a mullet |
No comments:
Post a Comment